A modern illustrated guide to the ancient practice of aura healing, by Eliza Swann.
The perfect introductory book to the power and beauty of auras.
These layered veils of energy surround all physical things and reflect the state of their internal energy flow. Author and teacher Eliza Swan demystifies the world of auras and brings an ancient tradition into the modern era, teaching readers:
- what an "aura" is from both mystical and scientific perspectives
- techniques for learning to perceive auras
- the history of the concept of auras
- an in-depth explanation of the layers of the human aura
- an extensive glossary of terminology relating to the human aura
- how to heal the human aura